Careers & Tenders
CRM DATA MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
This person will be responsible for developing, managing and supporting processes for the entry and maintenance of data on the CRM database AccessThankQ and supporting users to use the database as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Reporting to the Library & Information Systems Manager, main responsibilities include:
- Oversee the data collection aspects of the CRM;
- Manage the financial aspects of the CRM, including membership renewals. This will involve working closely with the Finance Manager;
- Provide support and training to users of ThankQ;
- In conjunction with the Fundraising Managers, manage philanthropic pledge and gift entries;
- Produce reports on membership and philanthropic data as required.
The ideal candidate will be a highly conscientious, process driven, organised individual with excellent attention to detail. He/she will have the proven ability to problem solve and have good judgement.
The individual will have at least three years’ experience working in a busy CRM environment. Strong IT skills particularly excel and excellent database accuracy skills. Experience in ThankQ would be very advantageous.
For a full job description please click here.
Application: Cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Wednesday, 26 June 2019
By post, address to: CRM Data Management Executive Job Vacancy, Human Resources, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
We are recruiting a customer focused individual to set-up rooms for medium to large Events and deliver an excellent Customer experience. Applicants should be safe pass certified, have excellent customer service skills and experience and/or certified in manual handling. For a full job description, please click here.
Application: Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post, address to: Events Staff Job Vacancy, Human Resources, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
FOUNDATION & MEMBERSHIP EVENTS ADMINISTRATOR
The RDS is recruiting a Foundation & Membership Events Administrator to provide administrative and event support to the Foundation Programme Managers and to contribute to the overall efficiency of the team.
Reporting directly to the Foundation & Membership Administrative Executive, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting the Foundation and Membership Team before, during and after events. This includes postal and electronic mail-outs, updating and managing databases, venue booking, set up, catering and liaison with third party suppliers as required;
- Providing operational support for meetings including Committee meetings, co-ordinating documents and meeting packs, room bookings and set-up, minute-taking and any post meeting administration;
- Record management on CRM and monitoring and updating specific areas of the RDS website.
The ideal candidate will be a people orientated person with a proven ability to organise, prioritise and complete tasks in an efficient manner. He/She will have at least two years’ administrative experience (including the capability to use Office packages) and will hold a third level qualification in business/office administration or event management. For a full job description, please click here.
Application: Cover letter and CV to email@example.com
By post, address to: Foundation & Membership Events Administrator Job Vacancy, Human Resources, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
An exciting sponsorship role is now open for a proactive individual who will work in generating and activating sponsorship partnerships for the annual Dublin Horse Show and the RDS Main Arena.
- The role requires an energetic and highly organised individual who works well on their own initiative, as well as being an excellent communicator and team player.
- Key responsibility will be to generate revenue through sponsorship for both areas above and manage/ activate existing partnerships.
- This role is for an individual who excels in relationship building, account management & sponsorship sales with a proven ability to influence a wide range of people including senior management, sponsors and others.
- You will be able to demonstrate your commercial drive and know-how in price setting, negotiation, closing sales and managing sponsors once contracted.
- It is very important that solid lasting relationships are formed with our sponsors.
For a full job description, please click here. If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise to successfully carry out this role, this could be just the job for you.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Post address to: Sponsorship Co-ordinator Vacancy, Human Resources, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
RDS IT Managed Services Invite to Tender - Closing Date 12 July 2019
The RDS wishes to engage an external supplier to provide IT Managed Infrastructure, Backup and DR services for the RDS Administrative Offices. The RDS Administrative office IT environment is a virtualized solution which includes a fully redundant virtual private cloud infrastructure based on VMware vSphere 6.5 technology (35 servers) with NetApp SAN and a Virtual Desktop environment on the VMWare Horizon 7 platform (90 desktops) with Windows 7 as the standardized operating system.
RDS IT Managed Services Tender - ITT
RDS IT Managed Servies SoW