The RDS is currently recruiting for the following positions. For all positions please email a cover letter and CV to Jill McMorrow, Human Resources Manager email@example.com
EQUESTRIAN DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
This person will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of programmes and activities for the annual Dublin Horse Show and other equestrian pursuits of the Society and will enable it to carry out its Mission of supporting the Irish sport horse breeder and producer.
This role will report directly to the Equestrian Development Manager. Responsibilities include:
• Assisting in the implementation of the Dublin Horse Show (DHS) strategy involving hosting an International CSIO to the highest standard;
• Responsible for the International classes for the DHS such as processing of show entries, organisation of prizes and other associated matters;
• Responsible for updating DHS print materials such as the Catalogue and Programme of Events.This also involves updating the various equestrian databases annually;
• Working closely with the Equestrian Committee in implementing decisions and activities for the DHS and preparing and undertaking any administration work on behalf of the Equestrian Committee such as agenda items and minutes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the Irish Equestrian Industry, good database and software/IT skills, supported by a relevant third level qualification in an equestrian related discipline. For a full job description please click here.
Closing date: Monday, 25th May 2015
This person will be responsible for organising and delivering Client requirements for Selected Events, ensuring an efficient and professional service to Clients at all times. This role will report directly to the Deputy Chief Executive Operations. Responsibilities will include:
- Organising client requirements for selected events (as assigned by the DCE Operations). This will include room layout, furniture, catering requirements, IT, equipment etc.
- Overseeing the execution of event build ups, event days and loading out of events to ensure the safe operation and smooth running for clients, exhibitors and visitors.
- Key point of contact for Client for the event ensuring he/she has everything they need.
- Post event analysis.
The ideal candidate will be a customer driven, proactive team player with strong attention to detail and excellent organisational and communication skills. Applicants will have at least five years events experience at management level, supported by a relevant qualification. For a full job description please click here.
Closing date: Friday, 5th June 2015
The Events Manager position will ideally suit a flexible and adaptable individual who is capable of managing work demands outside of normal office hours, including some weekends.