This person will be responsible for generating and activating sponsorship partnerships for the annual Dublin Horse Show (DHS) and the RDS Main Arena. Key responsibility will be to generate revenue through sponsorship for both areas above and maximize and manage new and existing relationships.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for DHS and Commercial Director for RDS Main Arena, main responsibilities will include:
- Achieve and maximise sponsorship revenue targets for the DHS and the RDS Main Arena;
- Identify and secure new clients across the various sponsorship tiers;
- Activate existing partnerships;
- Marketing support for new and existing sponsors;
- Identify growth areas for new sponsorship products and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a strong negotiator and influencer who excels at relationship building. He/she will have a proven track record of winning new business and generating revenue. At least two years’ similar experience with excellent sponsorship knowledge.
For a full job description please click here.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post for the attention of Jill McMorrow, HR Manager, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4