CRM DATA MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
This person will be responsible for project managing the smooth implementation of the CRM database ThankQ and for developing, managing and supporting the system.
Reporting to the Membership Relationship Manager, main responsibilities include:
- Provide support and training to users of ThankQ;
- Develop processes for and manage the financial aspects of the CRM, including membership renewals.This will involve working closely with the Finance Manager;
- In conjunction with the Membership Relationship Manager, manage pledge and philanthropic donation entries;
- Produce reports on membership and philanthropic data as needed;
- Analyse member and donor data and identify trends;
- Maintain and support ThankQ through ongoing data quality checking.
The ideal candidate will be a highly conscientious, process driven, organised individual with excellent attention to detail. He/she will have the proven ability to problem solve and have good judgement. The individual will have at least three years’ experience working in a busy CRM environment. Strong IT skills particularly excel and excellent database accuracy skills. Experience in ThankQ would be very advantageous.
This person will provide a first class reception service in tandem with administrative support to the Finance Department.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a professional and efficient service in handling incoming calls, provision of information for events and liaising with visitors;
- Providing support to Finance in areas such as visa payments, bank statements, lodgements and invoicing.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, well presented, detail conscious individual with excellent accuracy, communication and interpersonal skills.
For a full job description please click here.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post for the attention of Jill McMorrow, HR Manager, RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.